Saturday, September 12, 2009

Packing List

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/4-killed-in-Srinagar-blast/articleshow/5003539.cms

I almost decided to go to that very city, but decided against it due to the fact that, you know, it's Kashmir. I feel pretty good about that choice now.

Besides that nothing new to report but I thought I would let everyone know what I packed, for your own entertainment:

4 Shirts (3 long sleeve)
2 Pants (1 zips off into shorts)
3 Pairs of underwear
2 Pairs of socks
1 Pair hiking shoes
1 Pair sandals
Hat, sunglasses
Toiletries
Medicine (antibiotics, anti-malaria, etc)
iPod, cell phone, camera, chargers
Locks
Backpack
"Satchel"
Money, Passport
Nepal and India Guidebooks

That'll last me for 3 months, right?

EDIT: I forgot a few things I packed: a fleece, a light rain jacket, a mosquito net, and 2 travel towels (they fold up really small). I probably missed some things, but nothing else major (I think).

2 comments:

  1. So, you practicing the inside-out underwear technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's where I keep all my things. I get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a man purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

    ReplyDelete