Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trekking - Day 5


They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and since I'm running out of computer time, I'll go for a that. Basically it was amazing, as you can see.


I'll finish with the trekking maybe tomorrow, maybe when I get back from rafting. There may or may not be enough people to go rafting tomorrow so either be leaving for rafting tomorrow morning or the morning after that. I'll find out tonight. It's a 3 day, 2 night trip down the Kali Gandaki river, in the same region where I trekked (but a different valley, and it doesn't go as high).

1 comment:

  1. John!! so glad you're alive. I've been sharing your adventures w/ my coworkers. And we're so glad you have companions for the trip. This adventure will stay with you for a lifetime! Reading about the altitude brought back the wonderfully queasy feeling of Machu Pichu.

    Continue to take good care of yourself, as it appears you have done so far. We are with you in spirit!

    Love, Wicked Aunt Sue and Uncle Pyro Eddie

    ReplyDelete